Monday 8 October 2012

KCWC Day 1

I may have sort of cheated.

Well, not cheated, just... set myself up for a massive success on Day 1 of the Kids Clothing Week Challenge. 

I started a dress last week, and today realised I had forgotten about it, and all it needed was a hem to complete!

So, technically, I finished a dress for Day 1. 



To make up my required 1 hour for the challenge, I went to Spotlight and bought all my fabric for the princess dress! When I got home I printed the pattern, cut out the paper pattern, pinned and cut out the pieces for the bodice!

Look at me go! I feel inspired by what the week shall bring!

Kids clothes galore!

LouLou xoxo

The awesome fabric for the above dress is from the lovely www.sewpretty.co.nz ! They are about to open their own store right here in Christchurch, opposite the Bush Inn, called The Make Cafe! I am really excited, I absolutely love their range.

For a fabulous free tutorial on this dress visit : http://www.theribbonretreat.com/blog/lets-fly-a-kite-sundress.html 

1 comment: