Tuesday 9 October 2012

KCWC Day 2: This is getting addictive

Wow, 
I really can't stop myself. 
I think I have a sewing addiction. 

Have been working on Lily's princess dress, and though it has taken less time than I originally thought it would, I will admit I have done WAY more than my required 1 hour on this one. 

I am genuinely concerned about what it is gonna be left for me to do by the end of the challenge this week.

The dress is not finished yet, I have a bit of sewing left to to attach bodice and a sash to make. 

It's just kinda awesome!

I really like it. 

It's pink and purple and full of lovely delicious flounciness, perfect for a beautifully girly, almost 3 year old. 

I even went back to my sewing machine manual and figured out how to make button holes!
And they worked!

And it looks cute!

Can you tell I am excited?!

I will show you all the finished product tomorrow!! 

YAY! Look how productive I am.. 
(still unsure what I am going to do for the other 5 days...)

LouLou xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment