Friday 5 October 2012

Kids Clothes Week Challenge

I have had a princess dress pattern staring at me for a couple of days now, and this incentive of Kids Clothes Week Challenge is a great way to ensure that I hash this out over the course of the next week. Starting October 8, I will commit to sewing for 1 hour a day minimum, making clothes for my kids. I really think this is such an awesome way to push yourself to get some new clothes ready as the weather warms up, I know Lily is in desperate need of dresses and skirts for the warmer weather, if we actually get a real summer this year. 

And with Lily's 3rd birthday next month, I will be making her an awesome dress that I got a pattern to make off Etsy. 


Because my daughter is ... well, super girly, and she REALLY is, her princess dress is gonna be a pale pink. She wanted hot pink, but I just can't do it, it's all too much for me. Still unsure quite how I ended up my wee sparkle-loving, super pink beautiful girl, but I love her desperately for it!

Wish me luck, and if you want more information on the KCWC, pop over to 
http://www.elsiemarley.com/kids-clothes-week-fall-2012.html

This is where I caught onto the awesomeness of it all in the first place. 

LouLou xoxo

image used from Etsy pattern listing : 
http://www.etsy.com/listing/85261502/chloe-dress-pdf-pattern-tutorial-ebook



No comments:

Post a Comment