Sunday 10 August 2014

Lego Brick & Lego Man Cookies

It's a rare Sunday that I have time to sit down and catch up on blog and coffee, all by myself. Josh has taken Miss 4 to the movies, and Mr 2 is asleep.
Look at me go!


We are off to a friends birthday party for her own Mr 2 this afternoon, and I wanted to contribute some awesome cookies to the festivities. 

So, Lego Brick cookies!
I got this easy, awesome idea from over at here. I am obsessed with her whole website, and her lego men look a lot more clean than mine, but that's ok, practice makes perfect!


I really like them. Next time, I think I will just suck it up and buy Black 5mm beads instead of doing the eyes myself, and I would bring the eyes down a little. But I think they are pretty cool dudes!

The Lego Bricks came together so easily, and although there are some I like more than others, I am really happy with the presentation of them overall. 

Only one test left, and that's to let them all loose on a 2 year old birthday party. 

Miss 4 was my taste tester this morning, and reckons they are "the bee's knees". 
Mr 2 didn't agree, but he's not my sweet tooth, so I try not to take it to heart. 

The plan is to get my portfolio of cookies bigger & better and to start selling over the next 18 months. 


So, if you are on the hunt for cute, quirky, fun cookies then I am the lady to talk too. 

Got some eyes made up and ready to go for another project later in the week! Keep your eyes peeled!! HAHAAA eyes.. 

Peace out. 
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment